Study in UK
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island
nation in northwestern Europe. Home to 66 million people, UK is the 78th most populous
country in the world and 2nd most popular international study destination. Having built a
world-class education system, higher education in UK is a model for many countries around
the globe. The UK enjoys a proud tradition of education with universities rooting back to the
12th and 13th centuries.
- UK education system gives students the freedom to combine courses and subjects from different areas of studies, so you can tailor your degree to your own needs and interest.
- UK undertakes 5 per cent of the world’s scientific research and produces 14 per cent of the world’s most frequently cited papers.
- UK is a world leader in many areas of education including engineering, science, art and design, business and management, law and finance.
- UK graduates are proven to be among the most desirable in the world, with excellent communication skills and analytical thinking.
- UK offers short and flexible education. One year Masters and 3 years Bachelors including Engineering degree.
- UK’s 162 higher education institutions are all held to strict standards by the government, so you know you are getting the best teaching, support and resources available.
- The Quality Assurance Agency (QAA) is an independent body in UK that regularly assesses the education standards of all universities and colleges in the country.
- UK is well connected to major European countries like France, Netherlands, and Belgium, being the closest at distances ranging from 300 – 1,000 miles. With the airport being functional 24 hours, you can explore different places while studying in the country.
- UK offers 2 years post study work visa.`
Expenses (per annum)
8000 ~ 16,000 GBP
9000 ~ 11500 GBP
There will be a visa fee of £348 for every student. Student visa process is simplified by
introducing the PBS (Point Based System) wherein you need to achieve 40 points to become eligible
to get student visa. It is imperative to have a CAS certificate that is issued by a licensed
sponsor in the prescribed format to get 30 points and 10 points for maintenance.