Study in Ireland
Located to the west of Great Britain and east of Canada and the USA, Ireland is an island
nation with a population of over 6.5 million people. This makes it the second most populous
island in Europe. Whilst Ireland is one single piece of land, it is politically divided into
two areas. These are the Republic of Ireland (referred to sometimes as just Ireland) and
Northern Ireland, which is part of the United Kingdom. The country has been consistently
acknowledged as a safe and peaceful city in world rankings, which is complemented by the
welcoming nature of the Irish people.
- Ireland's Higher Education Institutions rank among the world's best. Eight Irelandn Universities are under top 100 in the world.1. All of the Irish universities are public and therefore state-funded. Five of Ireland’s universities are in the 2019 QS World University Rankings top 500.
- Irish universities are in the top 1% of research institutions in global research impact. Many of the world’s biggest and best organizations have their key strategic research facilities in Ireland.
- A land of opportunities, home to companies such as Google, Medtronics and Microsoft.
- Ireland is known to have over 1,000 multi-national companies with 9 of 10 global ICT companies, 8 of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, 6 of the top 7 diagnostic companies, 8 of the top 10 gaming companies, and 15 of the top 20 medical device companies. Also, the world’s leading financial services firms are also stationed in Ireland.
- 2 years post-work visa is available on the completion of the degree.
- Each year, the Irish government invests €728 million in higher education institutions. This allows Ireland to have one of the best higher education systems in the world.
- The Quality and Qualifications Ireland (QQI) is responsible for developing and maintaining the National Qualifications Framework (NFQ) and for quality standards.
- The only English speaking country in the Eurozone
- Consistently ranked in the world’s top 20 countries for exceptional quality of life, peace, and human development.
Expenses (per annum)
€10,000 ~ €25,000
Just like any other foreign education destination, the first step is to secure a valid study
visa and that comes with its own costs (approx. €60). Student will need to provide certain documents.
- Letter of Acceptance
- Evidence of medical insurance or EHIC possession
- Evidence of sufficient funds (Tuition + Living)
- Two recent passport photographs
- Evidence of English proficiency
- Passport which is valid till six months after the end of your course.