Study in Australia
Located in the southern hemisphere, Australia is famous for surfing, kangaroos and warm
climate. The country covers an area of 7.69 million square kms, making it the 6th largest
country in the world. Australia is home to over 25 million people, and is incredibly
Australian people have a reputation for being amongst the friendliest in the world.
Almost half of the Australia’s population is either born overseas or have at least one
born overseas. There are over 260 languages being spoken in homes across Australia!
Women in Australia got the right to vote in 1902, second after New Zealand. The sports
of the world has 70% of its total population participating at least once a week in a
recreational activity or sport.
- Australia's Higher Education Institutions rank among the world's best. Eight
Australian Universities are under top 100 in the world.
- Every course & the University has a CRICOS code which depicts that it is globally
- The Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS) provide nationally
consistent standards of education.
- Australia offers up to 4 years of work permit*
- Australian Universities quickly incorporate latest innovations in science &
technology, modern trends in marketing & management.
- Australia is among the happiest countries in the world and has 30 best cities in the
world for students.
- Multicultural society and friendly people.
- Australia recognizes 12+3 qualification.
Bachelors in Australia
$15,000 ~ $33,000 AUD
Masters in Australia
1 ~ 2 Years
$20,000 ~ $37,000 AUD
These tuition estimates do not account for higher value courses, such as veterinary science
or medicine. For fee information about these types of course, please visit the institution
website. There is also a provison of international scholarship, that helps
fund your studies and living costs. These might be offered by Universities
or by an independent funding body.
Like all abroad study destionations Australia too has a policy of international health
insurance for all incoming students.
Student will need to have an adequate health insurance cover for the duration of their
studies in order to obtain a student visa. There is a specific type of cover needed for
Australia which is Overseas Student Health Cover (OHSC).
The streamlined visa process is straightforward and fair. With a student visa,
you will be permitted to study for up to five years, at any recognized institution.
If a student is under 18 when he/she commence their studies, they have to provide information
about living and welfare arrangements too.